Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Empties



TBS Camomile Eye Makeup Remover ($14):
So soft and gentle, this is great for everyday simple eye makeup (eyeliner and eyeshadow). But on days where I've got a full look, this just doesn't cut it. That's when I use the next product.




Lush Ultrabland ($16.95/1.5 oz):
This was meant to be a facial cleanser but I've used it as a makeup remover. This one is the real heavy duty makeup remover. It's thick and creamy without being greasy. Two cons about this is that 1.) It smells funny. 2.) It leaves a residue. The residue however, can be a great thing. I've actually noticed that the morning after, I wake up with super soft luxuriously moisturized skin - even during the winter months. So whenever I used this, I usually don't put moisturizer anymore. Anyhow, great product.

Hempz Pomegranite Body Butter ($18): 
Honestly, I'm a big fan of anything hemp, so when I saw this, I knew I just had to have it. And what do you know. It was done after 2-3 months.


Disclaimer:
I bought these goodies with my own money. This was not endorsed by the company. The pictures are mine. If you want to use them or share, please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top