Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Popsugar Must Have Feb 2012


Okay, so I'm just a little bit late when it comes to Popsugar's Must Have Box for February. But better late than never right? Anyway, here are the pix!













These were so yummy!!! Now that they're gone, I'm thinking of getting more.

















Overall: Honestly, I really thought I was gunna hate this box when I saw that the majority of the goods went to an overly priced towel. But when I got my hands on it, I finally understood why. It's so soft and plush and luxurious. This was actually one of the first things I used. Also, the chocolate was just amazing. I got the dark chocolate and it was gone in a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top