Very recently, I've received quite a few Liebster Awards from several bloggers. I'd like to kindly accept this award and give many thanks to Charlotte @ The Beauty Bucket, Ashleigh @ Ashleigh Small & Her Wild Adventures, Becca @ Bec Does Beauty and Sierra @ Stylishly Sierra.
The Liebster Award is an award given to small bloggers with less than 200 followers. It's a way to give them some recognition among the crowd. This award has some rules, there are (taken from Sierra's site):
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
_ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _
Questions from Charlotte @ The Beauty Bucket
What is your favourite makeup brand?
- Hands down, Lorac. I have so many HG products from them that sometimes I feel like I should just be a PR rep for them.
- Long curly beach waves. To me, nothing is sexier and more feminine.
- Who else but the queen of blogging? Temptalia. I feel that she's taken blogging into an entire new dimension. Her blog has great swatches, useful tools, and even forums. Crazy! She's practically building a beauty empire.
Questions from Ashleigh @ Ashleigh Small & Her Wild Adventures
What first inspired your blog?
- When I was new to makeup, it was the bloggers who helped hold my hand from newbie to self-proclaimed addict. Honestly, without the help of other beauty bloggers, I still wouldn't know much about makeup today. Plus they really encouraged me to try out new products.
Tell us about your most prized possessions?
- My Journals. One of a kind. Irreplaceable.
- Honestly, it's the artistic aspect that combines my love for writing, my addiction to makeup and my love of art that makes blogging simply the perfect hobby.
Questions from Becca @ Bec Does Beauty
What beauty product do you use the most?
- Lorac PRO Eyeliner
What's your favorite kind of food?
- Awesome Sushi
Favorite TV show?
- Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.
Questions from Sierra @ Stylishly Sierra
Can you speak any foreign languages?
- Tagalog (Filipino), Ilocano (Filipino), broken Spanish,
- Probably splurge on $500 lipstick and buy the entire Chanel and Dior store.
What is your current mood? (:
- Super excited about my blog.
- Kallie from But First Coffee
- Amy from Amy Grace
- Angela from Not an Obsession
- Melissa from Bliss and Birds
- Puja from Sour Lemon Eyes
- Rebecca from Ribcage Roses
- Ashley from Luxe & Lushh
- Ash from A Beauty Moment
- Tiffany from Makeup By TiffanyD
- Aman from Coffee Notes and Tea
- Sinead from Fabuleusetoujours
- What's your favorite part about blogging?
- Favorite way of relaxing?
- Favorite hobby (besides blogging)?
- What convinces you to buy something?
- Describe your style in one phrase.
- What product can you not live without?
- Favorite makeup brand?
- Any plans for the summer?
- Where do you want to be in 10 years?
- Favorite beauty blogger and why?
- Where do you want to travel to?
Don't have a blog? Stay connected with bloglovin'!