Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yuzen Box Feb 2013 Review

 
 This is my first Yuzen Box! I finally gave in when I saw all these goodies I wanted to try. When I opened the box, I got a whiff of fresh/flowery/lemony scents.






The Candle from Red Flower was a lot smaller than I expected. But it's okay. It is a sample anyway. 

The truffles from Nova Monda are uh-mazzzing!!! I'm such a sucker for chocolate. Sigh. This was one of the reasons I joined Yuzen.

The Bath Salts from Kneipp I still haven't tried. Not much of a bath-salts kind of girl.

Then there's a coffee body scrub from Neuropathica smell like black coffee. Note: black coffee. It doesn't smell or creamy, but just plain black coffee. I tried this and it's pretty gritty. Like really really pretty gritty. I had to be super gentle or else I'd exfoliate away all my (dead) skin cells.

There is a perfume from Essence of Vali. Haven't tried it yet. It's a pretty small sample.
EDIT: So I finally got a whiff of this. The scent is called "Plant Essences." I just have to say, if you like the scent of freshly cut grass or herbs, or nature in it's rawest, greenest form, you might like this. I, for one, don't. Not my type. 

The three lippies you see on the right are from Jane Irendale. There is a lip balm, a lip stain, and a lip plumper. I had a really bad experience with lip plumpers stinging awhile back, so I'm a little bit afraid to test this one out. Nevertheless, the color is looks like a sheer red when swatched on my skin.

Then there is a sample sized jar of "Marine Repair Creme" by Spa Technologies. It's a pretty moisturizing lotion. Really thick but not sticky. I like it. It's probably one of the things in here I'll finish first. 

And last but not least is a banana mask by Juara. It's supposed to be very moisturizing. I haven't tried it yet, but I will let you know!

OVERALL:
I have to say that I'm very happy with this Yuzen box! This box is curated for the green girl, in love with eco-friendly, healthy products. If you want to sign up, this the link. (In case you were wondering, I don't get any referral points for this link.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top