Friday, May 24, 2013

Liebster Award

Thank You Katie @ It's What I'm Feeling and Jodie @ The Makeup Diary for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!! :D

The rules
1. You must share 11 things about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions that your tagger has given you
3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. Nominees must have under 200 Google Friend Connect followers and be told in a comment on their blog.
4. Next you need to think of 11 new questions to ask the bloggers you have nominated
5. Finally, thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.


 
11 Facts About Me:

1.     If I had one superpower, it’d be telekinesis.
2.     I’m really tiny. So tiny, when I born, I was tinier than a roll of paper towels.
3.     I have a vividly, wild imagination. Sometimes I’m sad the world may never see it.
4.     I started a journal in my teens to “record memories” in case I lost them.
5.     I used to read palms and handwriting.  
6.     I can cry over every little thing, but I never, ever give up.
7.     I’ve fulfilled one of my first life goals: I learned how to be happy. 
8.     I turned the BF into a tea connoisseur.
9.     I discovered makeup in college.
10. Dancing is my second baby.
11. Writing is my first.


Questions Katie asked me: 
1)     What song/album are you replaying over and over again? Silhouettes by Avicci
2)     Long hair, short hair, don't care? Long Hair 
3)     Who do you admire the most in your life? My Grandmother – selfless and loving and always in a good mood.
4)     Can you drive? Some people would say no. I say yes.
5)     What is your favourite shop at the moment? Spirit Beauty Lounge
6)     Are you reading anything at the moment? A Storm of Swords by  George R.R. Martin. (Book three in Game of Thrones)
7)     Do you have a favourite nail polish colour?! Where’s My Chauffeur by Essie
8)     How are you? I’m very content.
9)     Are you going on holiday this year? Not sure yet.
10)   Where is your favourite place to go? The beach.
11)   Do you bake? No...But I'd like to.


My Questions

1.)  Coffee or Tea?
2.)  Favorite Season and why?
3.)  What do you love about yourself?
4.)  Where do you want to go on your honeymoon?
5.)  What would you change, if you could change one thing about the world?
6.)  If you could have any superpower, what would you do with it?
7.)  If money weren’t an issue, what would you be doing right now?
8.)  If you could have a $1000 shopping spree to one store, where would you go?
9.)  If you could know the one true answer to any question, what would you ask?
10.) What do you want right now?
11.)  Are you happy?

4 comments:

  1. Telekinesis would be so awesome! But I'd probably get lazy just because of that power. Oh the remote's 2 feet away.. let me use my brain power! lol. Loved reading the rest of your facts. Can't believe that you were tinier than a roll of paper towels. Learning to be happy is one of the most rewarding things and I'm glad you're able to experience that! :D

    Thanks for the award! This shall be my next post! :)

    casual-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to read it!! I love finding out about other bloggers! :D

    And lol! You're so right. I'd probably become so lazy if I had telekinesis, but the nerd in me still wants it. :3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top