Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Goin'-to-Work Makeup


I'm a pretty simple person when it comes to everyday work makeup. Usually I only have 5 minutes, if any at all. But if I had to just pick one, it would be my eyeliner and lip balm.

Lorac Pro Eyeliner in Black
This eyeliner is unique in that the brush has the look and feel of a Copic marker (think soft brush marker). Anyhow, I fell in love with it's precision and ease of use. This makes doing any cat eye so easy and so fast. This eyeliner doesn't really fade on me, unless I'm swimming at the beach. (Then I have another eyeliner for that.) It lasts all throughout my shift without giving me raccoon eyes. (I used to have major problems with these with any pencil eyeliner.)     



Lorac E/S Trio in Superstar:

The nude shades have a pearlescent finish, capable of being sheer to heavy pigmentation. I usually go back and forth between to the two lightest colors. 

Fresh Sugar Lip Balm:
This lip balm is great for those spring/summer months where all you want is that No-makeup-look or lazy days. It's a sheer wash of pink/rose. Very moisturizing. The only downside is that it's gone in about an hour and you have to keep reapplying. I go through the tiny ones in about 4-5 months. (Which says a lot because I rarely finish anything.)

Urban Decay Perfect Primer:
What can I say? It works well. Doesn't crease. Keeps my eye makeup staying strong throughout the day.






As you can see it doesn't really look like I have much on (damn you iPhone camera!) But in reality, you really can tell I have makeup on. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!


Disclaimer: I bought these goodies with my own money. Not endorsed by any company. If you use my pictures, please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top