Friday, March 8, 2013

My Mini Perfume Collection Part I


I've always been a fan of all things mini (being quite mini, myself). So when it comes to perfumes, I usually go for the tiniest amount possible. It isn't that I don't like the scent; it's that I'm always afraid I won't finish an expensive full sized bottle. So when it comes to perfume, I like them tiny.


Davidoff Cool Water Woman:
This was the first perfume I bought when I was a teenager. I believe I'm on my third mini-bottle so far. Taking a whiff of this just brings me back to those teenage years. The scent is relaxing and soothing. It brings to mind relaxing in a blue outdoor spring surrounded by fresh water lilies.

Versace Bright Crystal:
This scent is a floral musky scent. I like to wear on it bright dressy summery days. The mood is relaxed and casual. When I wear this, I like to imagine running around through a field of flowers in a gorgeous summer dress. Yes, this brings out the girl in me.

Juicy Couture Couture:
I don't care what anybody says, I love that old woman-ie scent! I don't know why, but I'm so drawn to anything nostalgic and reminiscent of the early 1900's. This scent brings together a mix of florals and well, whatever "old woman-ie" scent is. I don't know exactly what it consists of, but I recognize it. Whenever I let people get a whiff of it, they're like "Oh yeah, I think my grandmother wears this..." (A guy literally told me this.) Now that I think about it, I think it's the scent of a growing rose, slightly in it's decaying form. I know - not very pleasant. But then the scent blossoms into this super floral mix of jasmine and honeysuckle. (Note: It isn't pictured above because I think I ran out of it.)

Body by Victoria's Secret:
The first time I got a whiff of this, I was like "whoa, that must be what sex is like." This is the sexiest, most alluring scent, I have ever come across. It reminds me of a fresh summer shower, bathing outside, nude, while doing the dirty. Yes, it's that sexy.

What are you favorite perfumes?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read each and every message written here. Blog Links are welcome. I love discovering new blogs. :)

Back to Top
back to top